Friday, July 22, 2005

THE GUY'S got nerve, that's for sure:
Secretary of state for foreign relations Bernardino León ironized yesterday in reaction to PP leader Mariano Rajoy's offer to mediate between the Spanish administration and US president George W. Bush after his visit to Washington on Tuesday. Leon commented that he had heard Rajoy had been at the White House, but "I haven't seen any pictures, except the typical photo you take at the gate, and I don't think you can mediate much from the gate."
Neither you can sitting by the phone waiting for Bush's call unsuccessfully for half a year, which is exactly what has happened to Zapatero since POTUS's re-election. Even if it was true that Rajoy had been at the gate -which it is not, no matter there were no photos released it's on public record that he was with the International Democratic Union delegation meeting Bush- he's been a million times closer to the White House than your boss, Bernie.

Honestly, if I had been failed at having Bush return my boss congratulation call for several months, as you have, I'd be a little, just a little more discreet with that subject.

You're welcome.

Click here to send me an email