Monday, November 07, 2005

IS THE VIOLENCE spreading beyond France's border? Well, so far they've started to burn cars in Berlin; there's real worries that more locations will start erupting soon.

UPDATE. While I was writing this short post a Fox News reporter, live from Paris, just mentioned not one, but to incidents in Berlin, and another in Brussels, near its train station. I have done a quick search on Google News and there's nothing yet.

UPDATE II. Don't know how long ago exactly the Brussels and the second Berlin incident took place, but a commenter in my Spanish blog alerted me that the Corriere Della Sera has an article about them; in Italian, of course.

UPDATE III. Just a short mention about Brussels here.

UPDATE IV. More, by Paul Belien at the Brussels Journal.


Click here to send me an email