Friday, February 27, 2009

WELL, I'm home from the hospital at last, and with good news: after all the extensive testing, doctors have completely ruled out that there's anything wrong with my heart. What happened last Sunday could be either an anxiety attach -- which I think it's unlikely, because I'm not particularly stressed these days; in fact, I'd say I'm much less stressed than usual -- or, as odd as it seems, some reflex from my digestive system --a nuisance but not life-threatening. Still need to find out, but in a normal setting and not in a hospital: the care and attention from doctors and nurses at the Hospital de Barcelona has been top notch, but it's not the place where you would ideally spend a week...

So now back in the game and catching up, but before anything else, I'd like to thank all the messages of support. I knew you guys were terrific, and now I know exactly how much -- and it's even more than I thought.